Carat 2700L-6500L Underground Water Tank
Carat 2700L-6500L Underground Water Tank
£1,238.74 – £1,848.59 inc VAT
CARAT range of underground tanks are suitable for use with the following applications:
- Non-potable water
- Raw sewage
- Grey water & blue water
Description (click to expand to read)
Carat 2700L-6500L Range:
CARAT tanks are supplied fully assembled.
Carat 2700L-6500L Underground Water Tank comprising of:
- CARAT underground tank 2700-6500 litres, without dome
- CARAT tank dome Maxi black, with sealing set DN 100
- CARAT telescopic dome shaft Mini green, with PE-lid, for pedestrian loading or PP cover suitable for vehicle loading
- Additional inlet/outlet, with sealing set DN 100, can be core drilled into the shoulder of the tank
- Multiple tanks can be connected to increase storage capacity if required, with low-level connections with sealing set DN 100.
Images are for illustrative purposes only, there is a possibility that certain products may have been upgraded or replaced with equivalent alternatives.
Supplied by Graf
- Underground water tank & dome (choice of tanks available, sizes vary according to application type).
- The pedestrian telescopic lid as standard, 3.5 tonnes vehicle loading adjustable lid available on request.
- Extension pieces (risers) as required (extra over items).
Supplied by Others
- Inlet/outlet drainage pipework
- Connecting pipework between multiple tank systems
• Simple & quick to install
• High quality, robust, polypropylene tank & related accessories for use with a wide range of media
• Adjustable lid height for flush alignment to ground level
• Pedestrian telescopic lid as standard, 3.5 tonnes vehicle loading adjustable lid available on request
• Fully compatible tank domes, risers & lids to deal with invert level requirements
• All tank dome, riser & lid connections include a high-quality thick rubber gasket for watertight seals
• Granular or concrete backfill options, subject to ground conditions & groundwater level
Product Dimensions, Levels & Weights
Carat Underground Water Tank Dimensions & Weights (2700L – 6500L)
Carat S 2700L Mini | Download
Carat S 2700L Maxi | Download
Carat S 3750L Mini | Download
Carat S 3570L Maxi | Download
Carat S 4800L Mini | Download
Carat S 4800L Maxi | Download
Carat S 6500L Mini | Download
Carat S 6500L Maxi | Download
Mini & Maxi Lid Dimensions
PE Mini Lid (Pedestrian Loading 371010) | Download
PE Maxi Lid (Pedestrian Loading 371011) | Download
Vehicle Loading Lid (371052) | Download
Extension piece options
Extension Sleeve (371003) | Download
Extension Sleeve (371015) 1000mm | Download
Installation & Commissioning
This informative guide covers the following:
- Loading information
- Tank coverage heights
- Excavation dimensions
- Technical & general data
- Installation & Assembly
Read the Guide | Download
Service Provider Support
Graf UK has a national service provider network of contractors who can offer various services including the installation of our tank systems.
Coming Soon: New UK map with the service provider/installer contact details.
Please note the following regarding Graf UK deliveries
We’re still delivering to our customers safely via our own delivery vehicles & drivers in the main, using external hauliers when required.
This gives us much greater control & flexibility over our deliveries.
All orders are typically delivered within 5-7 working days from receipt of order, however during this time due to UK-wide disruption, some deliveries may take a little longer and we would still aim to deliver within 10 days.
• Delivery lead time is 5-7 working days on all orders, unless otherwise advised.
• Price includes delivery to mainland UK.
• Please check for deliveries into Cornwall, Mid & Northern Scotland & Isles as additional delivery charges may be applicable.
• We cannot currently provide a tracking number for all orders but can accept customer enquiries by phone.
• Off-loading by the customer unless agreed otherwise.
• Tanks are generally strapped to a pallet for fork lift off-load, slings can also be used.
• Please advise if there is restricted access to site or special delivery instructions.