£178.80 inc VAT
A rainwater harvesting system will cut your home's demand for drinking water by up to 50% and therefore also protect the environment. But how much time do you have to factor in for operating and maintaining such a system? GRAF rainwater harvesting systems are designed so that only very few of the components need checking. This film shows which components need maintaining and how often. The intelligent components deliver perfectly clear rainwater with minimum maintenance effort, enabling you to save drinking water and time.
We’re still delivering to our customers safely via our own delivery vehicles & drivers in the main, using external hauliers when required.
This gives us much greater control & flexibility over our deliveries.
All orders are typically delivered within 5-7 working days from receipt of order, however during this time due to UK-wide disruption, some deliveries may take a little longer and we would still aim to deliver within 10 days.
• Delivery lead time is 5-7 working days on all orders, unless otherwise advised.
• Price includes delivery to mainland UK.
• Please check for deliveries into Cornwall, Mid & Northern Scotland & Isles as additional delivery charges may be applicable.
• We cannot currently provide a tracking number for all orders but can accept customer enquiries by phone.
• Off-loading by the customer unless agreed otherwise.
• Tanks are generally strapped to a pallet for fork lift off-load, slings can also be used.
• Please advise if there is restricted access to site or special delivery instructions.